General Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I create a Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account?
An account will be created on your behalf. To claim your account, simply click “Start Here”. Enter the required information and click ”Search”.
2. Do I need an email address for a Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account?
Yes, you must have an email address to create a Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account.
3. Does my Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account ever expire?
No, your Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account never expires.
4. What if I forget my password?
Simply click the “Sign In” button and enter your email address after “Forgot your Password?” Click “Request Password” and a new password will be emailed to you to use to sign in.
5.What is a certificate?
Every time you qualify, points will be issued in the form of a certificate. Certificates are issued periodically during the year and will be automatically deposited into your account.
6. How do I view my point balance?
When you sign in to the system, you will see the word “Welcome” and your current point balance.
7. Do points expire?
Yes. All Points expire two years from the first day of the month in which the points were issued. Certificates can be viewed by clicking on "Rewards" then "Certificates". Scroll to the bottom of the page to view Certificate Number, Point Value and Expiration Date. Points will be invalid at 12AM on the expiration date, and cannot be redeemed for a reward. Their value will become 0.
8. How do I redeem points for a reward?
You can redeem points by clicking on the “Rewards” button. Search for products by category, number of points, or by keyword. Simply click on the reward you wish to order and click “Order”. Verify the shipping information and click the submit button. Then, confirm your order. Most rewards are shipped to arrive within 3 weeks.
9. Can I send my reward to someone other than myself?
Yes, simply enter a different address in the shipping information and your reward can be sent to someone else.
10. Do you ship to PO Boxes?
Yes, many of our rewards can be shipped to PO Box addresses. However, if you select a reward that is shipped via FedEx Ground you will be prompted to enter a physical address for delivery, as FedEx does not deliver to PO Box addresses.
11. How do I contact Client Service?
Click Contact Us for the email address and phone number to our Client Service department.
12. Why is my online banking login not working on this site?
Your user name and password for your Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account are not the same as your login and password for online banking through your financial institution. We allow certificates from multiple accounts and multiple account holders to be deposited into a single Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account so you can redeem for a gift faster (in other words, you can “pool” certificates in our program), so your checking account is not tied to your Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account. Please create a new Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account and password for logging points, online shopping and redeeming points.
eDeposit Frequently Asked Questions
1. My family has several accounts under different account holder names, and we have been putting all of our paper certificates into one online Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account. Will we still be able to do this with eDeposit?
Yes, you may enter up to 5 different account numbers to link to one online Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account. They do not have to have the same account holder names on them.
2. What if I need to remove one of the accounts from the eDeposit due to an account closing or perhaps that person no longer wants to share points? Can accounts be removed?
Yes, you may add, update or remove linked accounts at any time by signing in to your online Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account and clicking “My Account”, then “Click to view your eDeposit feature” Scroll down to the area where your account numbers and zip codes are saved, and click “Remove” after the account number and zip code you would like removed. Enter the Security String and click “Save.”
3. What if I open another checking account at my financial institution at a later date, can I add that account to eDeposit at a later time?
Yes, you can add an account at any time by signing in to your online Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account and clicking “My Account” to access the eDeposit feature. Once an account has been opened for at least 30 days it may be added to the site. Also, whenever you enter a paper certificate into your Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account, you will be reminded that you may link your checking accounts to your Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account.
4. I have never had to enter my checking account number online before, will my information be safe?
Yes, when you sign up for the eDeposit feature you will notice some security features in place that have to be completed for your information to be accepted, and we also have several internal features in place to safeguard the security of your account information.
Electronic Gift Card Questions
1. What is the difference between e-gift cards and regular gift cards?
E-gift cards are sent to you digitally in your Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account, so that you may access them immediately after you have placed your order. Standard gift cards are mailed, and will ship from our warehouse within 5 business days after your order is placed. Delivery time subject to US Postal Service delivery process.
2. I placed my order, but did not receive the link for my selection. What should I do?
First, check your Junk Mail and/or Spam file for the email. If you do not see it in either or those areas, please call or email our client service department.
3. Am I limited to how I use my e-gift card?
Redemption options vary by retailer. Depending on the e-gift card, they can be used in-store, online, via catalog or any combination of those. Please visit the retailer's online website for specific gift card terms and conditions.
4. Can I redeem my e-gift card in a store using a mobile device?
Redemption options vary by retailer. Please visit the retailer's online website for specific gift card terms and conditions.
5. How can I check the e-gift Card balance?
Check the terms and conditions on your e-gift Card for specific information on how to check a specific e-gift card balance.
6. Do I have to use the balance all at once? Or can I make multiple purchases at different times?
No, you may continue to use your e-gift card until the balance is zero. With some e-gift card codes, when you re-visit the retailer website after a purchase, you may see an updated balance for the new value of the e-gift card code. This may vary by brand.
7. Will my e-gift card expire?
Expiration dates may vary by retailer. Please read the terms and conditions for your e-gift card for more information.
8. If I want to print my e-gift card, do I need to use a special printer?
Most standard office and home printers are able to print e-gift cards. Quality of printing may vary by the printer used, however, the most important thing is that the code number below the e-gift card print clearly.
9. Do I need to print the e-gift card in color?
No, the e-gift card does not need to be printed in color.
10. What happens if I lose the e-gift card I printed?
You can always access your e-gift card information by clicking "Order History" when you are logged into your Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Account and selecting the appropriate gift card in your history.
11. My e-gift card instructions include using a secret code. Where do I find this?
Some e-gift cards require a secret code in order to be accessed. If you were issued a code, it will be found in your e-gift card redemption instructions. You will be prompted to input your secret code when you try to open your e-gift card.
12. What if I lose my secret code?
You can always access your secret code by clicking the "Order History" option and selecting the appropriate gift card in your order history.
Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card Overview
1. What is the monthly cost for a Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card?
The monthly subscription fee for the Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card is $14.95. This fee will be deducted from your checking account on a monthly basis.
2. If I have multiple checking accounts, can I get a Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card for each account?
Yes, but the fee for each checking account is $14.95 per month per Preferred Debit Card.
3. Can I get the Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card for my joint account holders?
Yes, you may enroll up to three joint account holders per checking account. The monthly fee for joint account holders is $14.95 for the Preferred Debit Card.
4. What’s included in the Roadside Assistance, Extended Warranty and Buyers Protection benefits?
All benefits are described in detail by clicking here.
5. How do I access the Roadside Assistance, Extended Warranty, Buyers Protection and expedited card replacement benefits if I need to file a claim or need assistance?
Please call the benefits hotline at 855-754-8022 and follow the prompts to access the appropriate benefits.
6. When does the Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card fee get deducted from my account?
Unless you have enrolled in the program using a promo code, your initial debit will occur on the next chronological ACH Debit Day following a 14-day period from your enrollment date. "ACH Debit Day" is defined as any one of the following days in a month: the 1st, 8th, 15th or 23rd. Should your ACH Debit Day fall on a weekend or federal banking holiday, your initial debit will occur on the next Business Day. "Business Day" is defined as any day that is not a Saturday, Sunday or federal banking holiday in the United States. All subsequent debits shall occur monthly, or the next available Business Day (e.g., if your initial debit occurs on March 8th, your future monthly debits will occur on April 8th or the next available business day, May 8th or the next available business day, June 8th or the next available business day, etc.).
7. How do I cancel the Program if I no longer wish to continue?
There are three ways to cancel the program. You can go online at the following website address: bankmwredeem.com/cancel; call 855-754-8022, or by written notice sent to PO Box 2600, Wilmington, NC 28402. Please allow 3 business days prior notice to cancel this authorization. A “business day” is defined as a calendar day other than a Saturday, Sunday, or a Federal holiday in the United States.
Signing Up for a Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card
1. How do I sign up for the Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card?
There are many ways to sign up for the Program. You sign up online at http://card.www.bankmwredeem.com, by phone 855-754-8022 or in-person at one of our branch locations.
2. Why do you need to confirm last four digits of my social security number?
We can identify your account quickly this way to determine which account to debit the monthly fee. By confirming only four digits of your social security number, we provide the highest level of security.
3. Will you access my credit reports or credit score?
No, credit reports and credit scores are not used for this service.
4. If I have multiple checking accounts, which one should I use?
It is entirely up to you. We suggest you use the checking account that you make deposits in most frequently.
5. What if my account number does not show up when I try to link my account to this service?
Please call the benefits hotline with questions.
Rx Savings Card
1. I am on Medicare. Can I still use the Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card Rx Savings Card?
You should not use the Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card Rx Savings Card for prescriptions already covered by Medicare. Your Medicare coverage should provide a bigger discount. If the prescription is not covered by Medicare and you normally would pay retail pricing, you may use this feature for that prescription.
2. Can I use the Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card Rx Savings Card if I have insurance?
Yes, you may use the Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card Rx Savings Card if you have insurance. However, we recommend that you check with your pharmacist to inquire whether use of the card will save you money in the following circumstances:
• The drug being purchased is not covered under your insurance plan.
• There is a cap on coverage that you have exceeded which will cause all future prescription costs in the plan year to be paid at 100% cost out of pocket.
• You have a high annual deductible on your insurance plan that you will not be able to reach given a low monthly prescription drug expense. For example: $800 deductible with a monthly drug cost of $25.
• You have a high co-pay which will exceed the cost of the prescription if you use the Rx Savings Card. For example: $15 co-pay for all prescriptions but your drug prescription is $8 when the Rx Savings Card is used vs. coverage by your insurance.
3. Are there any age or medical condition restrictions when using Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card Rx Savings Card?
No, there are no restrictions due to age or health conditions you may be experiencing.
4. Where can I use the Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card Rx Savings Card?
You may use the Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card Rx Savings Card at over 60,000 participating pharmacies nationwide, including all major chains. To find a participating pharmacy, please use our pharmacy locator on this website, or call Customer Service toll-free at 855-754-8022 to reach the 24-hour Pharmacy and Member Help Desk.
5. What if my pharmacy will not accept the Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card Rx Savings Card?
All participating pharmacies found using the pharmacy locator should accept the Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card Rx Savings Card. If you are denied the use of your card at a participating pharmacy, please call Customer Service toll-free at 855-754-8022 to reach the 24-hour Pharmacy and Member Help Desk to resolve the service issue.
6. How do I get my pharmacy to participate if it does not?
If your pharmacy is not participating in this program, and they would like to do so, please have them visit the website link below and follow the instructions on the page: https://www.envisionrx.com/pharmacies/pharmenroll.aspx
7. How do I know I am getting the lowest price?
Pharmacy prescription drug prices vary in both retail and wholesale pricing. Participating pharmacies in the Purchase Advantage Rx Savings Card program have contracted to offer a discounted price to Rx Savings Card holders. If the pharmacy’s usual retail price is lower than the My Rewards® Rx Savings Card discounted price, the participant should pay the lower price to ensure they are getting the best deal.
8. How do I get the Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card Rx Savings Card?
You will receive the Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card Rx Savings Card in the Welcome Kit for the program. You may also print a card directly from this website under the Rx Savings tab.
Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card Cell Phone Protection
1. What is covered under this plan?
Coverage is provided only for device damage rendering the device no longer able to perform the function for which the device is intended (i.e., damage causing a cell phone to be unable to make and receive calls, etc.)
2. Who is covered under this plan?
Any Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card cardholder and any person utilizing a supplemental telephone line itemized on a Bank Midwest Purchase Advantage Preferred Debit Card cardholder’s wireless provider statement are covered under this plan.
3. Is a cracked screen covered under this plan?
This would be covered only if the damage is extensive enough to render the device no longer able to perform the function for which the device is intended (i.e., damage causing a cell phone to be unable to make and receive calls, etc.) Cosmetic damage alone is not covered under this plan.
4. Is there any limit on the number of claims I can make under this plan?
Yes, the plan provider will approve a maximum of 2 claims per rolling 12-month period under this plan.
5. Is there a dollar limit to the claims approved?
Yes, the plan provider will approve a maximum of $500 per claim, and you will be responsible for the payment of a $50.00 deductible per claim approved.
6. Is there a time limit for reporting my claims?
Claim notice must be given no later than sixty (60) days following the damage or theft, or as soon as reasonably possible. If the claim is reported after 60 days following the date of damage or theft, the claim may be denied.
7. How do I file a claim or obtain assistance?
To initiate a claim or to request assistance, please call 855-754-8022.
8. What if I have other questions regarding the coverage benefits?
For questions not answered in these FAQs, please visit www.bankmwredeem.com/benefitguide.
9. If I drop my cell phone in water is the damage covered?
If the water damage renders the device no longer able to perform the function for which the device is intended (i.e., damage causing a cell phone to be unable to make and receive calls, etc.), and you have the phone in your possession, then yes, this would be covered. However, the device must be retrievable for you to be reimbursed for the damage – while damaged and stolen devices are covered, lost devices are not.
10. I need to get my phone repaired or replaced. How does this plan cover my expense?
This plan will reimburse the Primary Insured Person for damage or theft after a claim is filed, along with the required documentation. To review the requirements for submitting a claim, please refer to: www.bankmwredeem.com/benefitguide.